lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

Water Pollution

The water is the most importan resource in the world and all people need to live.
  • The water pollution is being increased in the last few years.
  • The water pollution has been cause by all factoryss or companies.
I think for me the biggest causes of water pollution are:
  1. Man
  2. Technology
  3. Culture
If we pollute the water every day. In short time the planet earth (blue planet) will never exist.

VOCABULARY

Waste
Produced
Contaminated
Polluted
Increased
Caused
Destroyed

P.D. Write your comments. Bye we take care my classmates.

Atte. Temix

2 comentarios:

  1. The water pollution has been caused by all factories or companies.

    Where's your reflection?

    Did you copy and paste:
    I think for me the biggest causes of water pollution are:
    Man
    Technology
    Culture
    From a translation program?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nou....
    The first part is the wogrk in the group. The second part is my reflection. Because i think for me the biggest causes or problem the water pollution are:

    The man because every day throw garbage in the street, park, river, etc.

    The technology because every factories or companies use the based machine that used the contaminated for example: oils, chemicals, etc.

    The culture because the mexican people saw trash in the street continue throw garbage.

    In my opinion i think that the most important problem in all world.

    ResponderEliminar